Wednesday, July 31, 2013

BEY DAY!

It's been so long since I've blogged. July was a very busy month for me with lots of work travel: I was in Dallas, TX for a week and then was in Atlanta, GA for a week. On top of that, there have been a lot of personal events (weddings, birthday dinners, dedications) that have been tying up my time lately. But fear not, dear PompStars, I haven't forgotten about you!

Now, on to the good stuff. It's no secret I love the Knowles sisters! Last night, I had the pleasure of seeing Beyonce in concert! It was wonderful, and of course, I had to look fly! I wore a graphic-printed suit paired with a coral colored tee, collar necklace, and black flats. The suit is actually pretty comfortable and breathable for being a F21 item. I wanted to look classy, yet sassy, so this suit was perfect. What's your go-to concert style?




Outfit details:
Graphic Suit: F21+ (sold out) // Tee: JCP //
Necklace: F21 (sold out, similar here)// Shoes: Betsey Johnson (sold out)


 Bonus: BEYONCE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment